Concerning preferential start you must supply a proof of performance on a 10 km accomplished over 2019 â€“ 2020 â€“ 2021 and 2022 â€“ The proof could be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Entry fees
|Dates of registration||
The 1.000 first
The 3.000 following
|10 km timed mode||19 €||24 €||27 €||29 €|
The 100 first
The 200 following ones
|10 km untimed mode||17 €||20 €||23 €||25 €|
2. Age categories and registration conditions
10 km : race is open to runners born in 2007 and before
- It must be issued less than one year at the date of the race
- You need to specify on it that you are fit to practice running in competition
- You can download a form: HERE.
If you did not supply your medical certificate during your registration, you are well-recorded but your file is not complete:
- To provide us your medical certificate after your registration you have 2 possibilities to complete your file: HERE
- By email to email@example.com
- By ordinary mail to: Azur Sport Organisation - PromClassic - 1545 Route DÃ©partementale - 06270 Villeneuve-Loubet â€“ France
- You can update it online: HERE
- You can also show it when you pick-up your race number on the Expo
Be careful : Foreigner licenses are not allowed.
3. Number bib collection
Number bib collection: On the Expo on Kiosque Ã Musique (ThÃ©Ã¢tre de Verdure de Nice / Promenade des Anglais), by showing your ID card and your registration voucher that you received on your email address.
How to get my voucher ?
- It will be send few days before the race on your email address.
- You can print it when you check your registration on our page: HERE
- On site, you could identify your race number on a registration board to collect your bib.
Be careful : No bib will be sent by post.
The Running Expo is located on Promenade des Anglais in Nice, on Kiosque Ã Musique (ThÃ©Ã¢tre de Verdure de Nice / Promenade des Anglais)
Opening hours :
- Friday 6 January 2023 from 13.00 to 19.00
- Saturday 7 January 2022 from 9.00 to 19:00
- Sunday 8 January 2022 from 7.00 to 8.30 for foreigners runners
If you canâ€™t collect your race number on your own, a person of your choice could do it for you provided that the person could bring your ID and the copy of your medical certificate. (if it would not have been provided yet before).
4. Cancellation and refund conditions
Each entry is considered as non-transferable and final and implies full acceptance of the rules. No refund will be made. Any person retroceding his bib to a person without the organisationâ€™s agrement will be recognized as responsible in case of an accident arising or provoked by this person during the competition. The organisation is exempt from all responsibility in case of an accident in this type of situation. The bib of each runner must be entirely visible and worn during the whole race.
5. Day of the race
Sunday 8 January 2023 - 9.00AM
Promenade des Anglais, Nice (in front of Rhul MÃ©ridien hotel)
Closing drop-off area on the Running Expo at pick up racenumbers.
Toilets will be placed at the departure area.
There is no planned space to take a shower.